Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Day Well Spent At Ross


Yesterday my mom and I decided we were going to swing by a Ross down in Trinity. The only reason we decided to make the extra drive was because of my mom's friend/neighborhood fashionista recommended it. We both have never been big fans of Ross, only because we hardly ever find something we love. Now TJ Maxx or Marshall's, is a whole different story.

Today I woke up around 11:30 (it's summer!) and threw together this ensemble. I always seem to have a bit of trouble deciding what to wear in the mornings so this was an easy choice. The dress was comfortable and I'm obsessed with these shoes! It may have to do with the fact that they're so comfortable or just that they're adorable! I decided against jewelry today, only because i simply couldn't find anything to match, my sister's probably stole something...

We had a great lunch at Panera Bread, which is conveniently located in the same shopping centre, and after drove down to Ross. I must say I had a wonderful time looking through racks and racks of clothes because I ended up finding 2 maxi dresses, a black&white plaid summer dress, black sandals, and an adorable floppy hat. I will definitely be visiting this Ross again (:

Dress: Old Navy kids dress
Shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment