Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let Them Eat Cake.





As I was watching Marie Antoinette tonight there were three major things that I realized.

We might as well start with the gorgeous gowns in that movie. I was in awe of every dress Kirsten Dunst wore. With fabrics ranging from lace to silk I couldn't help myself but to wish that I could possibly wear one of those magnificent gowns or simply live in that era. Oh how lovely that would be.

I want a garden. As simple as that sounds it's true. Filled with vegetables and fruits (when i say fruits, tomatoes are what come to mind, that is if they're still classified as fruits...) and flowers. If only I had some place for this garden of mine...

I adore the scenery. Another short phrase but I can't help fall in love with the beautiful sunsets and the waterfront views or the gorgeous fields filled with wild flowers.

The cakes = magnificent. Alright so I lied, there were originally three things but I totally forgot about my infatuation with the cakes and desserts. I definitely have a sweet tooth and now a small craving for tiny petit fours. mmm. Sometime's I wish Publix was open 24/7.

Well I'm sorry i haven't blogged in about 8 days, wow that sounds very long! Trust me I've thought about it but i figured that the 2.4 people that will read this, well what I mean is stumble upon it, wouldn't really mind. But i will definitely try to get better about that!



Images = Thecia.com, moonlitgarden.webpress., & sfist.com

1 comment: